Real-Time RT-PCR kit
The Real-Time RT-PCR is an in vitro nucleic acid amplification test (NAT) for the qualitative detection of novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) In the respiratory tract specimens (i.e., sputum), serum or plasma, utilizing Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) and TaqMan probe technology.
● Limit of Detection (LoD)：1×102 copies/ml
● All serial dilutions of in-vitro transcription RNA of the target gene can be detected. (102, 104, 106, 108 copies/ml < 37 Ct)
● Including IC (internal control) as an indicator of the RT-PCR performance, which can reduce the results of false-negative.
Each kit provides reagents sufficient for performing 100 tests and consists of the following:
1. GB one-step Real-time RT-PCR reagent
2. Ready-to-use primer and probe mixture for E gene, N gene and ORF1ab region / E gene, ORF1ab region of SARS-CoV-2.
3. Nuclease-free water
4. Positive Controls